Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Teeen Gay Boys What Should I Do? (GAY QUESTION)?

What should I do? (GAY QUESTION)? - teeen gay boys

Okay, so first and foremost I am a newcomer to the high school and did my little research here and seems to say that children as young (14-15 years) knows it does not really know or not if he's really gay. But whatever ... Because this boy in my class and always look at me when I look at him. What is, is it really know, and usually not with the girls because hanging in those years teeen stupid kids are very immature, and girls are not. So why not spend the time and wanted me to talk again, but it was like "well .... yeah ..." lol I think that maybe a good guy, but now, what the hell not, or if they are gay. SoHas anyone any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment