Monday, February 15, 2010

Sample Wedding Invitation Mail I Ordered Some Wedding Invitation Samples. I Got The Package Open And One Sample Missing. What Do I Do?

I ordered some wedding invitation samples. I got the package open and one sample missing. What do I do? - sample wedding invitation mail

I have this time left, but I can not get my catalogs. Sometimes my e-mails is too late. One day the postman waving hello to me, and I do not see my daughter told me she did it. Since it was very bad mood. This, after missing the rehearsals. Now he is in anger against me. Recently, my package on the security door has been launched and has a loud explosion. Now my e-mail service is even worse. What should I do? I do not think this man is mentally stable.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Call your mail service in the area and report. Ask anyone to be in writing or orally. Or you can request a change of route for another purpose can bring to your e-mail. If you take the time to ask for a mailbox in the post until they solve the problem. And call on, if you ignore them. As for wedding invitations, the company would call and say that he has missed. I am sure that not accomidate a client lose a friend for the company. Make sure you know the post office.

All4love said...

Report has solved the problem. U get a mailbox and say AH avoid ...

Post a Comment