Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hives For More Than A Month Getting Hives Only At Night-is It From My Dog?

Getting hives only at night-is it from my dog? - hives for more than a month

I have a Boston Terrier who is sleeping in bed with me. A few months ago I began to encounter at night in my body or legs, usually in the back or chest have. I thought I might have a reaction to her hair. I wash my sheets and blankets weekly in hot water that does not seem to help. I tried to sleep in his cage at night, but usually result in the funeral began at 4 clock and I to sleep on you at the hives.

Everything I have done to prevent hives is to be taken in a shirt, sleep, and an antihistamine. I wonder if anyone has suggestions on what I can do to prevent this occurring hives. It is a weekly event.

Thank you for your help

0 comments:

Post a Comment