Sunday, February 14, 2010

Teach Me About Cb Radios What Would Eggs Do To Vertical Exhaust Pipes?

What would eggs do to vertical exhaust pipes? - teach me about cb radios

There is a man who lives near my friends and is a complete idiot. The claim that he is the king of the world and his parents) have him everything he wants (or truck. He has a big red truck with a neck CB radio and vertical diesel exhaust.

To teach a lesson, put the boy an asshole to anyone who wants eggs through their exhaust pipes. I wondered what impact your car. I will not spoil, but I will not be something that can not be shaken.

1 comments:

ihaveyou... said...

What I've heard that the problem might be, is what a big bang or a pop noise and makes people think that something is bad, more scare the crap out of him. I also think it makes the eggs to break causing a smell of rotten eggs. Not just on my word that, although it can also cause damage, which I do not know. In high school I went to Bologna to eat in the car with my friends, and oil paintings of Bologna, also depending on the color of mustard color them. This girl has slept with my boyfriend, so I wrote a bitch, that mustard stain was there, and until he had a new coat of paint.

Post a Comment