Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pre Eclampsia More Condition_symptoms Pre-eclampsia?

Pre-eclampsia? - pre eclampsia more condition_symptoms

This is for women who have 2 or more children.

I developed preeclampsia at 38 weeks than I) with my son (1. child pregnant. I was for 8 days in hospital and eventually had my child on Christmas Day 07th Under the pre-and very, very quickly also have time to work for the relief of pain. It was very intense and very dangerous, because the problem of the heart valve, a very strict level of fertility, the out was the window completely.
I wonder whether I likely to develop, pregnancy, pre-e, with the later one. Doctors seem to believe that there is no way to know that I am more likely to have to change partners again, i.
Basically, I try to women who had pre-eclampsia can, too;

Do you have more than one pregnancy?
If so,was developed early in subsequent pregnancies?
Thanks for your answer.

5 comments:

wait and see said...

I developed pre-eclampsia with my 1st Son. I have 2 son and I had again. I was very worried about him. My doctor told me that no woman is a probability of 33% of pre-eclampsia during pregnancy, and that the probability for the occurrence of the disease for a woman who even at this time only a few percentage points. I felt very calm but worried. Therefore, I understand your concern. But if you really want another child, not to let the deter you.

Good luck!

Hayley said...

Hello, I had preeclampsia with my first child after 37 weeks and was induced at 40 weeks, 5 days. Now I am currently a day late and no trace of that time:)

Nikkismo... said...

We have developed 20 weeks after my first pregnancy. I've had during my second pregnancy. My cousin deveopled than 36 weeks after their first pregnancy and symptoms in 20 weeks of pregnancy. From all the research I've done that to have more, if you previously. Unfortunately there is not know.

pinkyxli... said...

I had pre-eclampsia at the end of my pregnancy, I lost almost all my life, I wouldnt be that someone, when I take my daughter to become pregnant and taken to the hospital I was there for a week, then I was sent home so I ran back, when my blood pressure was very high, I was so industrialized, that took 2 days to complete, but my midwife told me that the epidural had because of the pressure, I then had my baby a week's stay in hospital then he was never told I could go home, I was at home for about 4 days later, my head hurts bad, I told my midwife who referred me to my doctor that day, I was then hospitalized for further 2 weeks running, then decided to take me into such a blood pressure shelves! I was so sick that I really thought I would die, idWanted, who become pregnant as eveyone is different, this is only my experience, fear was not very nice ...

Wildflow... said...

I had my first and led to a week before my DD. Baby was fine. I have my pre-eclampsia early in my third quarter and went pretty fast.

When she got pregnant again, my BP high on my first day (158/90), my gynecologist referred me to a cardiologist for testing and has also been charged to a perinatologist "just incase".

Develop after my conversation with the cardiologist told me that there, given the history of my past and current BP, he thinks it would be a very likey opportunity to pre-e again. He put me on Aldomet in the hope of keeping me out of bed rest and avoidance of premature birth, as it has been wonderful.

Post a Comment