Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Westinghouse W Westinghouse TV Problem?

Westinghouse TV Problem? - westinghouse w

Westinghouse TV has given us a month ago in our new house. The past month since we arrived and today was the first time that I had to try. Connect the power supply and the standby light went orange, but when I hit the power button the green light for a second and then back to orange. The screen flashes once just before the light green to orange .. spins that is all. Also, the screen .. W What's wrong with this thing? Is it necessary to load or what? He's given it to use by my mother, so I know that no property was damaged or what .. Help please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cheap ***

dpspas said...

They seem to have a power problem. I contacted Westinghouse about this and still be under warranty.

Post a Comment