Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Naruto Ultimate Battle 4 ULTIMATE ANIME FIGHT !!! GOKU VS NARUTO VS ICHIGO VS LUFFY?

ULTIMATE ANIME FIGHT !!! GOKU VS NARUTO VS ICHIGO VS LUFFY? - naruto ultimate battle 4

Ok so im a big fan naruto bleach dragon ball, and today I'll try to catch every episode of one piece to ... I take a month or two ... I have no life lol.

Not all of these skills except Luffy boys. What I hear is stronger than Naruto and Bleach, but I here the views in these struggles.

Naruto vs Ichigo
Naruto vs Goku
Naruto vs. Luffy
Goku vs Ichigo
Ichigo vs Luffy
Luffy vs Goku

And finally, a 4 vs 4 free for all =)

Goku ssj I can have up to 3 just because I do not even talk shit GT.
Naruto can have up to 8 tails.
Luffy goes into whatever it is in the anime and manga i Havn your idea of what are his powers only a few art?.
Ichigo full power of two children.

All Battle on Namek were no other casualties, and not just envirement not in a land battle.

Tell me who wins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment