Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ls Magazine Sites Where Can I Buy L Theanine?

Where can I buy L Theanine? - ls magazine sites

I read it was shown in a magazine health L Theanine be beneficial in reducing stress, and I would like to try some, but I refuse to buy the product online and can not find in the food stores like Holland and Barratt. If anyone knows a shop where you can buy L Theanine, or know of a trusted Web site, you can buy from you would be very grateful for the response. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

martin S said...

You can suppliers and distributors of L-theanine http://www.themedica.com find around your area. But you can only buy in bulk. You can use a free search for any provider. Just look at the product search bar on the side and a list of suppliers with contact details.

Post a Comment