Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hpv Warts Pictures Genital Warts/hpv .....please Answer I Really Need Help?

Genital warts/hpv .....please answer i really need help? - hpv warts pictures

ok ... serious question here, I realllly need answers ...

I recently heard that my ex-boyfriend had genital warts when I askedh to said he had been tried and it did not ... I never had sex, but skin on skin have been in contact ... can not remember ... Which are now broken when I heard that ...

idk if now I'm paranoid or anything, but it took me was there, and they are like protrusions but not at all the pictures I saw looked .. it does not hurt, or what .. and I wouldnt have noticed if you watched .. hadent now I can not concentrate .. I'm so depressed, and goes .. crazy

I am 17 .. I am a clean person, who has never had sex ... idk what to do with this problem .. I have to go to a clinic or something? How can I do it, not knowing that my parents .. it would be so disappointed, even tho i do not even have sex .. honestly it could ruin my life ... What should I do? : ((

... Help please ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to a clinic. Even if you are under 18 years of age who can not give all your personal information, even their parents. Well, if it is a renunciation of it. Make sure there is a clinic that can flow freely, such as family planning. Look it up online.

Anonymous said...

Go to a clinic. Even if you are under 18 years of age who can not give all your personal information, even their parents. Well, if it is a renunciation of it. Make sure there is a clinic that can flow freely, such as family planning. Look it up online.

Post a Comment