Monday, December 7, 2009

Lcd Tv Review Nice Tv For Desktop Or Kitchen Replace A CRT With New HDTV?

Replace a CRT with new HDTV? - lcd tv review nice tv for desktop or kitchen

I tried to get a new LCD TV for my bedroom. For now I have a 24-inch TV from Philips and is about 3 1 / 2 to 4 years, but I want an LCD TV for less than £ 350, such as. I saw a 26 "LG LCD TV that looked pretty sweet (26LG3000 LG) for 300 pounds. I also saw a 32 inch Sony was amazing that assessments which £ 350). (32V4000 Sony KDL-cost No, I'm sure that time to get a new TV or not. I have an Xbox 360, incredible would be on a television in Nice. My room is quite large and even the size of our living room has a 32-inch TV, that television would not too big or nothing. Oh, I really can not go bigger than 32 "for 2 reasons. 1) Money 2) not required. So basically, I wondered if I got a new TV or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment