Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hot Head Torch How To Get Rid Of Body Heat? I Mean Extreme Heat??

How to get rid of body heat? i mean extreme heat?? - hot head torch

Boy.16teen am now a teenager.
I live in a tropical country.right only Ecuador.
Do I feel suddenly very hot and there are only a few weeks ... I have many buttons on the face and in my head ... under my hair!
Is there more in the back and chest. their !!..... very disturbing and painful
Even if I get too hot, drink plenty of water .... i dun get the same feeling, as drinking water .... b4 evaporates, as it stomach.i I still feel the hot air in a room reached with 16degree Celsius!. the chair on which I sit in barns heated in minutes and is very irritating! u know .... Sleep with hot girls and other things ....
I feel warmer?
I o-LVLS, a major survey this year and I'm stressed ... That is the problem ....

So wat can I do? like walking into a human torch. Fantastic 4 ..... Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment