Sunday, November 8, 2009

How To Meet Men With Herpes Dry Vagina And Abnormal Pap. My Man Is Having Herpes Outbreak?

Dry vagina and abnormal pap. My man is having herpes outbreak? - how to meet men with herpes

I've never had a default, but this time I think I have. He has the blood test for herpes. Two weeks ago I received a letter from the doc said my father was something abnormal, my husband said he was with herpes outbreak, we worked together (strictly monogamous) for 6 years. He took the herpes before he met me and told me not covered unless there is an outbreak. My vagina is dry for about a month now. Apart from that show dry, with no other strange symptoms that you have herpes, but I heard I could get, even if my husband does not outbreaks. We always have unprotected sex. I want to see if the results of my blood test. The questions are now drought may be linked to herpes?. How reliable is blood test to detect the presence of herpes viruses? Otherwise I would still use a condom every time you have sex? Abnormal Pap smear is an indication of the presence of herpes virus? Sorry for the many questions.
I am angry against my husband misrepresentation.

1 comments:

SOStomym... said...

Frankly, I'm sure that if one abnormal Pap test for herpes again. I and my father had returned to normal. Vaginal dryness is not necessarily a symptom of a herpes outbreak is. However, blood tests are accurate enough to detect the presence or not positive for herpes. After unprotected sex with him for six years you have a very good chance of herpes now. Women are more likely to contract herpes in men too (about one quarter of women with genital herpes, while one fifth of the men because it is likely). He has not lied, because herpes can lie in silence, without the presence of outbreaks. Once you get the test results, you know, if you each time you want to use a condom during sex with him. If you herpes, both now and make no difference to use condoms. If there is still a miracle, for herpes are negative, you should always use a condom - even that is not foolproof but due to the outbreak of the silence and May experience rashes that outside the region covered by the condom.

Post a Comment